How to Join LeTip of Southwest Denver
Join LeTip of Southwest Denver and put “Dollars in your pocket”
The LeTip of Southwest Denver Chapter meets every Wednesday morning at 7:01 AM sharp at Fox Hollow Golf Course. If you are interested in joining the LeTip of Southwest Denver Chapter, please call 720-581-1804 or send us a message online and one of our board members will call you with information. To avoid a conflict of interest, our chapter accepts only one representative in any given category. If you would like to find out if your category is open, please check our Open Positions page.
Five Reasons To Join LeTip
- LeTip membership puts “Dollars in your pocket”.
- LeTip members learn to be better public speakers.
- LeTip is a family and members are loyal to one another.
- LeTip members have a reliable source of business professionals to recommend to clients, family and friends.
- LeTip stimulates the “Feel Good Factor” that great feeling we get in our hearts when we help another towards success.
Five Requirements of LeTip
- You must attend meetings.
- You are required to pass, on average, one qualified referral every week.
- You are expected to be ethical, professional and experienced in your line of work.
- You must be working fulltime in your category.
- You are required to sponsor one new member within your first year.